Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The new flat! Shifting : 1 day left!

Current read.
Just came back from the new house....It's different and big! Bigger than my current flat.
That's the new flat! This one's taken
from my current flat to be
ex flat's room! :P

Shifting is HARD! I mean most of the things we have are unnecessary :P And all the stupid, useless things pile up to form this huge truck-size luggage.

I am SO sure that I'll certainly lose most of my stuff through this whole process. God...It scares the shit out of me to even think about shifting. I'll be soo damn relieved when it'll be done :)

Btw, It's Isha's Big day on the 23 rd which is day after tom.


Love her :)

Nd Ujaan is in town! 

Will surely try to have fun among the mess,

xoxo

SAM

2 comments:

Come on, *pokes* COM(PLI)MENT! :P