Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday well spent!

Well, today was a nice sunny Sunday I had :D

Morning : Had a lovely time at Golu's...chatted with dida. :D Went to the terrace...took some good pics. Annapurna had come, twirling around in a floral white frock. She's such a sweetheart. Missed Arya Sir's party :( :P But well its okay...had a great sunny morning none-the-less.

Afternoon: Was on the balcony...sitting on the oh-so-very comfortable chair with a book on my lap. :)

Evening: Went to play football...I think I'm a lot better now. Football is a better medicine than all the gross shitty stuff the doctor suggested :P

Late Evening : Finally finished writing my practicals :P And then went to Golu's again for some more adda and lots of silly laughter free :) They made fun of my linguistic capabilitites....not funny :P 


And coming to the main part....It's my bulam mama's wedding tomorrow.  And I am super duper excited!!!!!!!!! So packed all the lehengas and saris that I will be wearing. There'll be fooooooooood in unlimited amounts which makes me shout :)  Be jealous guys! I am having the time of my life. 3 days BLISSSSS!


And will try to catch HP 7. And it's mum dad's anniversary :) 19 years :D  I wish them a happy life ahead!


And to you people out there...
Hope you guys are also enjoying in your own respective ways...
SAM B

ps Have tons of pics to upload ...just wait for them....

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to kaku and kakima...sorry for being sooo very late :((((

    linguistic capabilities??? dying to know what that means!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was late in wishing as well :P don't worry :P

    Ah will tell you later.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Come on, *pokes* COM(PLI)MENT! :P