Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Fantabulous February 2013 - Day Three!



Hello peeps,

This is for Fantabulous February - Day Three,

Today's inspiration:


My post:

I want to wander and not get lost, to teeter around in the unknown.
To sit in a coffee shop and have my ears filled up with a language of an unknown tongue.
I want to stay for a poetry where the movement of the words stir me up instead of the comprehension in them.
I want to walk down cobbled streets, cross bridges, country roads, 
interstates and dirty alleys.
To ride Gondolas and drink up in Irish pubs.
I want to breathe in the smell of cigarettes and change.
I want to travel if only to forget who I am as I fill myself up with 
everything else.

Let's find some beautiful place to get lost,
Sam B.


2 comments:

  1. The part about poetry...oh my my that is absolutely beautiful!
    Let's get lost together. :-) You and I.

    ReplyDelete

Come on, *pokes* COM(PLI)MENT! :P